Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bad Bad blogger me

So here is what has been happening...

Swamped (or seem to be swamped) with homework, job, time-pass and boredom. Spring semester goes by fast. All this time I was waiting for the Spring Break to come so that I could go somewhere. It came, I went somewhere (= Canaveral National Seashore) and suddenly the break was over.

Next thing I realize is that there is just over 1 month for the semester to end. There are 3 exams lined up (two of them over, one currently on), a project to be done soon and a paper to critiqued! (All three exams were take home; one went awesome, have no idea about the second, and I'm writing this blog while on a break from the third take-home). Panic set in.

Last two weeks have been heavy on the job side... have been working in Einstein Bros, eating bagels, cookies, coffee cakes etc, and since the last two weeks have been doing extra shifts, almost making it a 20 hour-a-week job. Man, its tiring! Went through a low in between... and I think I'm getting back on track. Yay! Cheers to friends who kick you in the butt at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment